- B&R countries convene on Trans-Caspian corridor construblack rubber band braceletsction
- China modifies criteria for stamped bracelets customassessing veterans for job placement
- The "first" of China navy fleets in ten years of escort histbuy custom wristbandsory
- Chinese lawmakers urged to speed up online privacy lebest rubber braceletsgislation
- Snow leopard photos captured in design my own wristbandXinjiang
Applications open for Macao vehicles using HKpersonalized livestrong braceletsZM Bridge personalizedlivestrongbracelets
Applications open for Macao vehicles using HKpersonalized livestrong braceletsZM Bridge
2018-06-21 07:00:45 Read Count：522
The Bath Music Festival Exercise is one of the most important components of a healthy lifestyle. Our educated minds know this. However, our all-too human minds can lose interest on occasion!
MACAO -- Applications are now open for Macao-registered vehicles to run on the Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao (HKZM) Bridge, the special administrative region"s government gazette said here on Wednesday.
The SAR government said there will be 600 permits available for owners of Macao-registered private vehicles. Each permit is valid for one year and offers unlimited access to use the HKZM Bridge to travel to Hong Kong and back.
Of the 600 permits, 300 are offered by application from individual keepers of vehicles, while another 300 are from companies that have registered a vehicle.
Individual applicant must be Macao permanent resident and have a valid Macao driving license for light vehicles. They also must be either an employee with remunerated work in Hong Kong or have established a registered company in Hong Kong.
Company-based applications must be from a company registered in Macao and holding a more than 50-percent of share in a subsidiary company in Hong Kong.
Eligible individuals and companies must make an application no later than June 26, the gazette added.hen fest wristbands wristband maker printed bracelets cheap custom wristbands adjustable wristbands